Monday April 6:
- A call was received from the Pasadena Police Department informing of a female adult who was a victim of the theft of her medical marijuana card. The female stated she was involved in a “fight” with a White male adult who stole her medical card. Her last known location was the library. An officer responded, conducted an area check, and approached students in the area but none were aware of the incident. They were unable to locate the subject.
- Library staff contacted campus police informing that a female student advised them of a Hispanic male adult in his 20’s who was approaching females near the library asking them if they are interested in receiving a massage. Cadets were sent to the area and an area check was conducted but they were unable to locate the subject.
Tuesday April 7:
- A female student advised that a White male adult in his 20’s approached her asking for a ride to Lot 5 from Lot 4 level 3. The female advised that she felt uncomfortable and turned the subject down. The subject left the area and was out of sight. An area check was conducted on arrival of cadets.
- There were reports of a student who dislocated their shoulder during Physical Education class at the stadium. An officer arrived and had dispatch contact Pasadena Fire Department. The student was attempting to climb over a wall when the incident occurred. The student was taken to Huntington Memorial Hospital.
Wednesday April 8:
- There were reports of a female who slipped on the stairs near the east side of the C-building and sprained her ankle. Cadets met with the subject and transported her to the Health Center.
- There were reports of a female who was suffering from a diabetic shock at the Child Development Center. An officer responded to the scene as well as Pasadena Fire Department but the individual refused transportation to the hospital. Pasadena Fire Department remained on scene until her sugar levels were stable.
- There were reports of two males who were seen urinating near the Mirror Pools. An officer responded and met with both subjects. Upon arrival, the officer observed an opened alcohol container on one of the individuals. The subjects were checked for warrants/wants but none were found. The subject with the open container was cited for a misdemeanor offense for possession and consumption of an alcohol beverage on the grounds of the school.
Thursday April 9:
- There were reports of a female student who was suffering from a severe cough and possible breathing issues in the second floor of the library. An officer responded and met with the subject. The female was not requesting an ambulance but was transported to the Health Center for an evaluation.
- There were reports of a 71-year-old female who felt dizzy inside of room R-511. An officer met with the subject and transported her to the Health Center for an evaluation.
- There were reports of a White male adult who appeared to be tampering with a vehicle in Lot 3. The male was said to drive into Lot 3 in a dark 4-door vehicle, then proceeded to get off and attempt to remove a bumper from a parked vehicle. The reporting party advised that the male noticed he was being observed, stopped what he was doing, and left the area. An officer was sent to the area and spoke with owners of vehicles in Lot 3; there were no signs of damage.
Friday April 10:
- A cadet reported that a female felt dizzy and having difficulty breathing on the west side stairs of the C-building. Two officers responded and dispatch contacted Pasadena Fire Department. The subject was transported to Huntington Memorial Hospital where she would be evaluated.
- A female reports that her bicycle was stolen from the north east corner of Lot 3. The female stated she parked and secured her bicycle to the handrails at the northeast corner at approximately 8:30 p.m., left the area for 15 minutes, and when she returned her property was gone. The case was forwarded to another officer and is under investigation.
Saturday April 11:
- A staff at Sexton Auditorium advised of a White male adult who was loitering around the area. An officer met with subject and the individual had tickets to the show and was going to attend.