Monday, April 27
A female used the emergency call box located at Lot 1 to report that a man was following her. Officer assisted her and searched the area. They were unable to locate the suspect.
A subject inside a parked vehicle in Lot 10 was escorted off-campus.
An area check of the southeast side of Science Village was requested due to possible encampment. Officers conducted an area check with negative results.
A transient sleeping south of the D-building was escorted off-campus.
Tuesday, April 28
A transient was escorted off-campus from the Science Village area.
Wednesday, April 29
No incidents were reported on this date.
Thursday, April 30
A transient lying down in Lot 7 was reported. Officers asked the subject to leave and the transient complied.
A facility member reported a transient at the FS-building. The subject was asked to leave and he complied. The same transient was later found at the D-114. He was arrested by the Pasadena Police Department for burglary.
A transient was reported trying to gain access to IT-215. Officers conducted an area check but were unable to find the subject.
Officers escorted off-campus a transient from Lot 4 level 2.
A transient at the stairwell of CA-building was escorted off-campus.
The Pasadena Police Department received a report of a male subject masturbating on the north side of campus. Officers conducted an area check throughout campus with negative results. Officers determined that the subject was a female transient and it was off-campus.
Friday, May 1
Campus officers reported 4-6 transients throwing objects at one another at the Green St. and Hill Ave. intersection. The Pasadena Police responded to the scene. The police officers cleared the area.
Saturday, May 2
A transient at the Science Village area was escorted off-campus.
A skateboard violation was reported. Officers escorted the skateboarders off-campus.
Sunday, May 3
Transients at the Lot 10 storage bin area were escorted off-campus.
- Radio host targets student-working class- June 9, 2020
- Save room for sweets, swap pasta for squash- June 3, 2020
- PCC professor charts new course for online teaching- June 3, 2020
- COVID-19 pushes PCC’s fall semester online- May 20, 2020
- Ahmaud Arbery: Buried without justice- May 20, 2020
- Blotter: Transients escorted off campus- May 13, 2020
- Strengthen your legs and grow your glutes with bodyweight workout- May 13, 2020
- New soccer coach tackles teleconference training- May 6, 2020
- PCC students petition for Pass/No Pass grading- April 15, 2020
- Virtual museum, real art- April 8, 2020