PCC Police blotter for September 28 – October 4
Monday, September 28:
A male subject near IT-Building was reported by staff and escorted off campus by Officer. Reported as Disturbing the Peace.
Tuesday, September 29:
A report on a student harassing an employee was taken.
Staff reported a male yelling near the Science Village. When the officer arrived, the subject was gone.
Wednesday, September 30:
Officer escorted a transient off campus from the east side of the V Building.
Thursday, October 1:
Nothing to report.
Friday, October 2:
A subject banned from PCC property was found in Lot 4. An officer escorted the subject off the campus.
An incident was reported to the officer about an injured student on campus.
Officer had received a report from a teacher, who was being threatened by a student.
Saturday, October 3:
Officer advised a transient sleeping north of the Forum to leave the campus.
A few subjects were found trespassing school property and using the tennis courts. The officer escorted them off campus.
A transient was spotted in the Lancer Pass area and was escorted off the campus by an officer.
Three pedestrians were advised to leave Lot 5 level by an officer.
Sunday, October 4:
Nothing to report.
- Biden’s plan targets 100 percent clean energy by 2050 - May 26, 2021
- PCC athletes react to Olympics ban on political expression - May 19, 2021
- New animated feature is the first to be out and proud - May 12, 2021
- ‘LA is not ready to reopen’ says PCC pre-med club - April 21, 2021
- ‘Will I become a victim’: PCC international students fear living in the U.S. - April 7, 2021
- Anti-Asian racism hits close to home for PCC faculty? - March 24, 2021
- Mask up! It’s time for school - March 17, 2021
- ‘Raya’ soars with magic during COVID - March 17, 2021
- Latinx panel urges student workers to embrace their backgrounds - December 4, 2020
- High tech is the new norm thanks to COVID - December 3, 2020