The AxS Festival 2014
Curiosity, is in venues throughout the greater Pasadena area through Sunday, October 5, 2014. The arts and sciences festival is produced by Pasadena Arts Council in partnership with institutions such as NASA/Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL), which inspired this year’s theme in homage to the Mars Rover “Curiosity.” The festival features programming that includes visual art, theatre, dance, music, photography, history, science, literature, film, and architecture.
Open House at the Machine Project installation at the Gamble House in Pasadena is October 2, 2014.
Additional information available at axsfestival.org/2014
- Legacy of Courier adviser lives on - April 27, 2016
- Campus Police win first place in run from Baker to Vegas - April 22, 2016
- Condom van rolls onto campus to combat HIV - April 27, 2016
- Rock poster illustrator paints a graphic future of art - April 20, 2016
- Student candidates prepped and ready for elections - April 13, 2016
- Tasteful fundraiser fills Rose Bowl bellies to benefit Union Station - April 5, 2016
- Badminton’s No. 1 is earning hearts to win and make the grade - April 1, 2016
- Scalia has left the building and a vacant seat - March 5, 2016
- Campus surveillance system to undergo $165K upgrade - March 2, 2016
- Student souls take flight through Tuskegee history - February 16, 2016